White cream swirled with raspberry colored blueberry juice is swirling through my head.
Sundays are gloomy. I wonder if she is waiting for me wherever she is now. Cowardice gets in my way of joining her and finding out. I wonder if I will see her again first, and wait with her for everyone else. I like that thought. We can wait together, just me and her.
What will happen to me now. Is it selfish or self preservation? I worry in equal parts for the both of us. Is that wrong? I can't go back to nothing. I can't go back to having no one. But there is no one else. I had to wait 15 years for her, thats all I get. I feel like I'm losing my open door.
Theres beauty in release. It looks like art to me, aesthetically pleasing to no one else but me. Like architecture lines.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment