So I was thinking about finally figuring out what kind of mental issues I have. Like, from someone who actually is qualified to do so instead of googling and comparing. But I won't. On one hand I'm curious. But on the other I don't want to know.
I wonder if I'd be more likely to hide behind it and give into it if I knew. At least now I can speculate then pretend like it isn't there and manage to convince myself it isn't at times.
I miss Outdoor Adventure/ Adventure Bound. I really like all that outdoorsy hiking, camping, peeing on the ground, mountain biking/climbing, falling on my ass trying to walk across a rope leaning into someone else, walking on a log 50+ feet in the air, snowshoeing, orienteeringness.
Bah.
I think I shall walk to the store and get some sugar cookies.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment